Friday, January 16, 2009

Snowbirding :)

I am away from the Midwest temporarilly I Thank God for that as I watch the news and see their recent Friged cold snap!!! This is a winter to remember ~ I am in LA for a while and the temps have been above normal here this past week averaging mid 80's for highs... It was great until our apartment complex decided now was the time to install new AC & heat!! From 8am today until 5pm this Sunday we cannot use the AC or heat (no heat is needed but the AC is!) We live on the sunny side of the building with glass from floor to cieling in the living room and selarium!! When I left the building today at 1:45 pm it was already 88 degrees in the apartment ~ Seems like one extreme to the other ~ I think I will still take the heat instead of the sub zero COLD! Til later ~

No comments: