Saturday, November 22, 2008

"For His 50th Birthday"

"Happy 50th Birthday"
Dear husband of mine ;)
How does it feel? Oh, better
Than the alternative, you say.
Ok.... @@
I really did buy you a birthday card
But I've misplaced it!
I know, hard to believe, but it's gone!
Maybe Leo ate it?
I wanted to let you know
That if I had the chance
I would marry you all over again!
The years have flown by.
We will be 80 when we celebrate our 50th anniversary!
So enjoy your 50th Birthday dear husband of mine.
80 will be here in a blink of an eye ~

A memory book for you
To look at when you are away
At work for the week.
I hope you enjoy it
As much as I did putting it
Together for you.
The story is not over,
There will be much more to add
As the years go by....
Husbands for our daughters,
Grandchildren! Oh my!
But hang on to your seat
Cuz you know what I told you
About time flying by
In a blink of an eye ;)
Dear husband of mine!

Author: Me

No comments: